Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back from outer space

Honey, I'm blogging! No, seriously, to whoever is reading this, kudos. I'm back, and I'll try to revive my passion for blogging. From here, my posts will get a bit longer, and I may rant more. Sorry if that annoys anyone.


Happy Holidays! I know it's a bit late, but I had to write about it. I'm seeing lots of family, and I got quite a few presents: Guitar Hero: World Tour is soooooooo much fun, especially in band mode. Ugobe's robotic dinosaur, pleo is fun, but I wish they would fix their website.

About the webcomic. I'll update it soon I'll try. Really.

I'm just one of those people who can't keep a schedule, you know what I mean? I'm unorganized, lazy and weird, and I admit it. But admitting it isn't enough. I need to do something about it. That's not to say I should change myself, no. I should just try to improve. But effort can sometimes be hard to conjure. Especially towards things you find boring. At least that's what I've found. Man, I'm a drag. I need a girlfriend.

Speaking of living in my parent's basement (just kidding, I'm in 10th grade; don't freak out.),
some 2008 good titles for the Wii are:

Animal Crossing: City Folk: A fantastic title, if you play anything besides hardcore FPSs or other stereotypical videogames.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 'Nuff said.
Wii Music: If you can accept it for what it is, great fun!

Okaybye!!!!!

1 comment:

Mighty Mouse said...

Yeah, it's really a challenge to keep up with blogging. The problem is making sure people read your posts, because it's a big motivating factor, you know? We have some things that are the same on both of our profiles, which is how I found you actually. Nice videogame choices. :-) And thumbs up for making electrical creations! What kinds of things do you make in particular?