Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Boy, do I have a wity title for you guys today! It's APRIL FOOLS!

Hello, and happy April fools day. Browse the web. I'm sure there'll be tons of witty pranks that some funny websites will pull on you. Me? No, no, I couldn't. I'm lame like that. Anyway, I drove to Virginia with my Dad and my friend to try the nintendo DSi. It was great fun. Rhythm Heaven, which is beig released the same day, is fantastic. I'm getting them both at the midnight gamestop event on saturday. Yeah, I'm that crazy. Oh, and Pokemon Platinum is fantastic. I beat it in four days; I was so caught up in it. By the way, If you're interested, my Youtube uploading account is SolidplasmaStudios. We'll see what have to post there. Until my next visit to the nerd-heavenly blogosphere, Ciao!

No comments: